Don't lose another potential customer or client from lack of follow up
Côte10 is a boutique digital marketing agency. We focus on providing strategic conversion-focused solutions for creative entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, lifestyle brands, and small businesses.
Our number one goal is to help you and your business succeed. We understand that new clients are the lifeblood of a successful business. Driving new clients is a must. Our creative marketing techniques are designed to bring in new clients through a firm online presence.
We don’t have a typical approach. And we’re not conventional. But we are creative.
Welcome to Côte 10 Digital.
To partner with business owners through brand-centered strategy, collaboration and an awesome customer experience.
Feminine determination, Industrious professional with a sense of sophistication.
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
Marketers work to drive traffic to websites through clever strategies.
* At the 24-hour point we take the lead and continue to nurture prospects throughout the lead lifecycle.
* Professionally brand your business by making outbound calls, emails, and texts, 7 days a week.
* Schedule appointments and send reminders for a much better turnout rate.
* Conduct needs assessments, send e-brochures, pricing and required deposit so only fully vetted candidates are sent to your business.
* Complete post-appointment touchpoints and provide valuable feedback to you which often reduces negative online reviews due to prospect neglect.
Follow Up and Nurturing
All too often, completing a service with a client is the last communication clients have with the you. Côte10 client retention experts end this with proactive customer service, quarterly outreach, follow-up, and so much more.
When contacting your clients Côte 10's mission is to effectively communicate the business desire to continue the relationship. Our retention methods such as incentives, persuasive conversations, and problem-solving approaches show time and again that clients rebook month after month with developed relationships.
* Follow up with clients after their first service and again after their first 4 weeks.
* Complete post-appointment touchpoints and provide valuable insight to your upcoming availability.
* Proactive communication with quarterly hospitality calls to strengthen the client ties to your business.